Hydroponic Micro Snips 1 7/8 (12/cs)
The Hydroponic Micro Snip is a compact tool for fine, precision cutting a variety of plants. The double beveled, tapered tips reach the smallest of cutting areas. The stainless steel blades stay razor-sharp, while resisting rust and corrosion. The durable handles have a soft, lightweight feel for comfort and performance. The heavy-duty spring provides reliable performance cut after cut. The double-sided lock can be activated with either your right or left hand.
• Sharp, stainless steel micro blades
• Double-bevel tapered tips for fine cutting
• Lightweight, strong, soft-to-the-touch handles
• Heavy-duty, reliable spring
• Use right or left hand to unlock and lock